Catch Fans
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Catch FansConnexion

Le Forum des Fans de Catch depuis 2004. WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, ETC.

LE FORUM CATCH FANS FERME SES PORTES APRES 17 ANS. MERCI A TOUS CEUX QUI Y ONT CONTRIBUE.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Kane et l'Undertaker orphelins

power_settings_newSe connecter pour répondre
+35
the rock
Astinus
AXW
N-Zo
Y2J Styles
undertaker1
Sir Rabbit
The Texas Tornado
Shawn.
Big Sexy Nash
MVP27
CM-Y2J
Tyr
J_R_M
ShiroHige
the nemesis
WWE_Hall_of_Famer
The R.
Bill'
Jose Marinho
Hell's Gate
El Chicken
Danielson
RAFI
Targhan
undertaker240
slyjul
Death Valley
ARTDEHF
IndianBoy33
Eken
Dashingseb
hyunckel
bluestone
Jean Pierre Tombale
39 participants

descriptionUndertaker - Kane et l'Undertaker orphelins - Page 2 EmptyRe: Kane et l'Undertaker orphelins

more_horiz
C'est Grand manager qui nous quitte... RIP! J'espère que l'hommage de la WWE sera de taille..
On a des réactions par rapport à la disparition?

descriptionUndertaker - Kane et l'Undertaker orphelins - Page 2 EmptyRe: Kane et l'Undertaker orphelins

more_horiz
RIP ...

more_horiz
Inattendu, RIP. En tant que père de deux démons, il devrait se faire une belle place aux cieux.

more_horiz
J_R_M a écrit:
C'est Grand manager qui nous quitte... RIP! J'espère que l'hommage de la WWE sera de taille..

Comment ça des réactions?

Si tu parles de tweet de gens qui l'ont cotoyés (WWE notamment) il y en a eu énormément. Mais pas de news de Kane et du Taker qui ne sont pas sur twitter.

more_horiz
Jean Pierre Tombale a écrit:
J_R_M a écrit:

Comment ça des réactions?

Si tu parles de tweet de gens qui l'ont cotoyés (WWE notamment) il y en a eu énormément. Mais pas de news de Kane et du Taker qui ne sont pas sur twitter.

Je devine que Kane et Taker ne peuvent pas dialoguer dessus mais les autres comme Foley par exemple! Wink

more_horiz
Ouch, le gros bémol quand même ..

C'est dommage quand même vu comment Bearer a aidé Taker et Kane a la WWE ..

Je ne serait vraiment pas contre si il cassait leurs personnages pour rendre hommage a Bearer.

more_horiz
Samoan a écrit:
Ouch, le gros bémol quand même ..

C'est dommage quand même vu comment Bearer a aidé Taker et Kane a la WWE ..

Je ne serait vraiment pas contre si il cassait leurs personnages pour rendre hommage a Bearer.

Ils le feront pour son intronisation au Hall of Fame.

De toute façon The Undertaker l'a déja cassé devant des caméras son personnage ; certes pas devant celles de la WWE...

more_horiz
Quelle triste nouvelle, RIP Paul Bearer Sad
On perd là le meilleur manager de tout les temps... J'espère aussi qu'ils vont faire quelque chose pour lui (HoF ou grande commémoration...)

more_horiz
RIP Paul...

OOooooohh Yyyyeeaaaaaahhhhhh
Oooooohhh yyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahh !

Sad

more_horiz
Oh... Quand j'ai lu le titre, je me suis dis "pas Bearer quand même... Evil or Very Mad", et ben si... Tous mes souvenirs de gosses remontent...

Reposez en paix, Monsieur.

more_horiz
Quelques réact'

La femme de...
Michelle McCool: "#RIPPaulBearer ....you always made me smile. Great entertainer, even better man! We love you & will forever miss you! God bless..."

Le plus beau message:
Shane Helms: "I've never heard one bad thing said about Paul. In this biz, that's extremely rare. It says a lot about the man."

Sean Waltman: "I'm so at a loss right for words right now. I've known him since 1995 & I can't get myself together enough to write anything at the moment."

Tommy Dreamer: "Paul Bearer is 1 of the good guys. Reading everyone’s tweets great 2 c how 1 man has touched so many God Bless "

Celui que j'adhère:
Kevin Nash: " R.I.P my friend,you will never be replaced.Not to late to add to the HOF "

Million Dollar Man: "The wrestling world lost a good man today and I lost a good friend. Paul Bearer, rest in peace my friend"

Hulk Hogan: "Very sad about Paul Bearer, he was a great person and one of the original boys, he was what made wrestling great, much love and respect."

Bret Hart: "Goodbye to a good friend, Paul Bearer. Say hi to Owen for me."

more_horiz
Une très grosse perte pour le monde du catch, j'ai été choqué en voyant la page d'accueil. La WWE a intérêt à faire un hommage à la hauteur... RIP Sad

more_horiz
Michael Cole: "So sad. We lost a great person and a wonderful man today. Rest in peace paul bearer. God bless his family and Godspeed."

Jim Ross: "Just informed via http://wwe.com Paul Bearer aka Percy Pringle passed away earlier today. I have no other details. RIP old friend."

Zeb Colter (Dutch Mantell): "RIP PAUL BEARER. GREAT MANAGER. WONDERFUL MAN."

Diamond Dallas Page: "Sad to hear of the passing of Bill Moody (Paul Bearer)... Not a nicer man in the biz. RIP bro"

Triple H: "Rest in peace, Paul Bearer. You will never be forgotten. There will never be another. #PaulBearer"

Tyson Kidd: "Sad to hear about the passing of Paul Bearer. One of the best managers of all time. Pretty sure EVERYONE has tried imitating his voice"

Shawn Michaels: "I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer. Our prayers go out to him and his family. God Bless!!"

Goldust: "Very sad! God be with william moody's family! God protect the moody family, please. Prayers sent. So sad"

William Regal: "Very sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer.My best wishes to his family.A lovely man and my friend.RIP."

Howard Finkel: "Saddened to learn of the passing of Paul Bearer (William Moody). He was a unique, one of a kind individual both in and out of the ring. RIP"

Rikishi: "You will be missed by so & I will never forget when we bust a move together my brother #RIPPAULBEARER."

MVP: "The scary man with the strange voice. Rest In Power Paul Bearer..."

Shane Helms: "Saddened to hear about the passing of Wrestling Legend @wweURNiverse Glad I got to see ya one last time just recently Paul. Bless your fam."

Mickie James: "Very sad to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away tonight... My thoughts, prayers, & heart go out to his family, friends & loved ones... RIP"

Ricardo Rodriguez: "Paul Bearer/William Moody, you taught me so much. It truly saddens me to hear about this! I Love You, and I thank you eternally! RIP"

The Miz: "Just found out Paul Bearer died tonight. He was always so nice when I talked to him. My thoughts n prayers are w/ his family #RIPPaulBearer"

Ezekiel Jackson: "#RIPPaulBearer didn't get to spend much time with him but the one day at lunch in Calgary will go in my book if I ever wrote one. #Godspeed"

Ricardo Rodriguez: "You always spoke very highly of me and I can not thank you enough for that! That you! #RIPPaulBearer"

Justin Roberts: "Very sad night. RIP Paul Bearer, a man I grew up watching on tv and was lucky enough to have later on, as a friend."

Ted DiBiase Jr: "Losing one of our own @WWE feels like losing a family member. Thank you for the memories Paul! God Bless #RIPPaulBearer"

Tara: "I am deeply saddened to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away. He will be deeply missed. May he rest In peace"

Stephanie McMahon: "#RIPPaulBearer"

Dixie Carter: "Our condolences go out to the many family, friends and fans of William Moody. A great performer in our industry."

Kofi Kingston: "Very saddened to hear about the passing of Paul Bearer. What a good dude. Condolences to his family."

Wade Barrett: "RIP Paul Bearer. A legendary performer and a very nice chap."

AJ Lee: "#RIPPaulBearer When I first met Paul Bearer I completely marked out & he was kind enough to humor me. So sweet & humble. Such a legend."

Dusty Rhodes: "R.I.P. Paul , always a Pro. And a real kind man , may your family be strong , and you be with God"

Michael McGillicutty: "Sad to hear the loss of Paul Bearer. He was always very friendly to me and very passionate about this business. He will be missed."

Jeff Jarrett: "Sad, sad news… Percy my friend, I will always cherish our friendship we shared over the years… Since 88′ you’ve always made me smile From the 1st time we shared our love of country music or our love of this business, you always put that “Perciville perspective” on things.. R I P Percy… Love ya my friend…"

Tensai: "RIP Paul. A good man and an asset to this business and locker room. Always brought a smile to people’s faces. You’ll be missed."

Bill DeMott: "So sad the news about the great Paul Bearer (William), always the gentleman and pro! Thank you for being my friend-you will be missed!"

The Honky Tonk Man: "Saddened to hear of my pal Paul Bearer passing away. I was informed a few moments after he silently went. A great fellow has gone"

Sean Waltman: "I'll miss you William Moody. George Jones on the radio & Jack Daniels. His crazy sense of humor.I laughed more to him than just about any1."

Beth Phoenix: "Condolences to the family of Paul Bearer...kind soul who entertained so many for so long. You remain in our prayers always."

Edge: "Very sad to hear about William Moody/Paul Bearer. Such a sweet man, and my friend. My condolences to his family. I'll miss ya Uncle Paul"

Lordsofpain

more_horiz
alors la je suis triste ! quel perte pour le monde du catch

more_horiz
OH YEAAAAAAH MY UNDERTAKER !!!! Crying or Very sad Le choc que je viens d'avoir là ! Paul Bearer toute mon enfance Crying or Very sad Il était pour moi la voix de l'Undertaker durant mon enfance, c'est lui qui réalisait la plus part des promo (vignettes) avant que le Taker ne conclu l'interview.

Vignette classic

Un vrai personnage du WWE Universe. Hall of Famer subito !

Vous vous souvenez le jour ou Paul Bearer trahi Le Phenom pour joindre Mankind ? CHOC total me concernant... Souvenir souvenir Sad

Surement l'une des dernières photos de lui, il y a 10 jours au côté du King Lawler.

Undertaker - Kane et l'Undertaker orphelins - Page 2 Bepd0t10

more_horiz
Que Taker fasse ou non son dernier match à Wrestlemania, il y aura probablement un hommage (via la présence de l'urne par exemple) et beaucoup d'émotions dans le stade ...

more_horiz
L'image la plus forte que je garderais de lui c'est ça :
Undertaker - Kane et l'Undertaker orphelins - Page 2 PBconcrete22
Undertaker - Kane et l'Undertaker orphelins - Page 2 20040627_concrete

more_horiz
Punaise Shocked , je suis sous le choc là.

Un des meilleurs manageurs nous quitte en laissant derrière lui de grands souvenirs avec les feuds mythiques entre Kane, le Taker ou encore Mankind.

J'attends de voir l'hommage qui lui sera rendu par la WWE.

RIP.

more_horiz
RIP
Un grand homme est partit ... Sad

more_horiz
Y2J Styles a écrit:
Vous vous souvenez le jour ou Paul Bearer trahi Le Phenom pour joindre Mankind ? CHOC total me concernant... Souvenir souvenir Sad

Ouais carrément! ça m'avait trop choqué à l'époque! Je ne m'y attendais pas du tout! affraid affraid affraid

Sad

more_horiz
RIP PAUL

que de souvenirs de cette voix qui scandait le Taker ....

Par contre , en plus de la Streak , encore une bonne raison pour voir Taker gagner , je vois bien la presence de l'urne a WWM , voire de Kane pas loin pour empecher Heyman d'y toucher .

Apres la victoire de Taker , grosse vidéo sur Paul et son histoire .....

p***** d'hommage en plus du hall of fame ^^

more_horiz
Mise à jour :

Son décès serait du à un caillot de sang, il s'en était plaint trois jours auparavant
Just three days before Paul Bearer died, he complained he was suffering a blood clot

Source : Gerweck

more_horiz
Je suis vraiment sous le choc, Paul Bearer l'un des meilleurs manager de l'histoire.
RIP Sad
Mes pensée vont à sa famille et amis, il rejoint d'autre grand nom du catch qui nous on quitter bien trop tot.

more_horiz
Bearer avait fait sa dernière interview pour CYInterview.com fin Janvier. Il était persuadé qu'il finirait par entré dans le Hall Of Fame tôt ou tard.
I know that I will [be in the WWE Hall of Fame]. So that’s all I need to know. Whether it’s next year or whether it’s five years from now, I know the time’s coming. ... I’ve been very, very blessed in professional wrestling because I’m just a Alabama kid, from the Alabama Gulf Coast that grew up watching local territory days wrestling. ... I have been all around the world. I performed in all 50 states, 28 countries and I got a paycheck every week.

Il y a des chances qu'il soit intronisé au prochain WrestleMania.

Dernière apparition public de Bearer au Legends Award au 23rd Annual Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion à Mobile, Alabama ce week-end. On le voit en chaise roulante et on remarque des problèmes respiratoires mais Bearer gardait encore son sens de l'humour.

Jim Ross a réagit longuement sur son blog
As great as Taker's run has been in WWE, arguably the most marvelous, long term run in WWE history, it would have not been the same without Paul Bearer being added to the presentation in the Phenom's formative years. They went together like BBQ sauce on a great rack of ribs and created a presentation that including the perfect music, with perfect lighting and special effects to go along with the amazing package of the Dead Man and his scary, unmistakable figure of a manager."

Percy was so proud of his sons and loved his family deeply. His southern roots ran deep as he never moved, for long any way, from Alabama. During the football season we would exchange messages or talk about his Crimson Tide and my Sooners hoping that they would meet for the national title in our life time. If I got a 'Roll Tide' message on my phone or on Twitter I did not have to think twice about who sent it.

Hier, WWE Main Event a commencé avec un clip en hommage à Paul Bearer. . Il devrait passer à Smackdown et à Raww également.

Lordsofpain

more_horiz
Un des plus grand manageurs de l'histoire de la wwe Sad RIP

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: