Catch Fans
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Catch FansConnexion

Le Forum des Fans de Catch depuis 2004. WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, ETC.

LE FORUM CATCH FANS FERME SES PORTES APRES 17 ANS. MERCI A TOUS CEUX QUI Y ONT CONTRIBUE.
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

descriptionUne diva de la WWE annonce sa retraite des rings EmptyUne diva de la WWE annonce sa retraite des rings

more_horiz
Une diva de la WWE annonce sa retraite des rings Rosa-mendes-raw1012photo166-1353962938

C'est sur son compte Instagram que la diva de la WWE, Rosa Mendes, a annoncé sa retraite des rings ce lundi. Elle n'est plus apparue à la WWE depuis le mois d'octobre 2015. Elle est désormais maman d'une petite Jordan et souhaite se consacrer à sa famille.

Today is Jordan's first birthday and it's also the day that I am announcing my retirement from the WWE. As I write these words I have tears in my eyes because of the love I have for my WWE family, and especially for the WWE universe. For the last 10 years, WWE was my life, my world and my family. I was Rosa Mendes. Now I am Milena Roucka, Jordan's mother, a soon to be wife and a hard working entrepreneur. For years I have been fortunate to put smiles on people's faces worldwide, performed for hundreds of thousands of fans and lived off of the adrenaline from the WWE audience. Today, I have this beautiful baby girl, @realjordanschubenski, who looks at me with so much love, the purest of love. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do for her. I'm with the man of my dreams, who supports me and loves me unconditionally, @bobbyschubenski, and I'm running a successful business, @totallyfitmama with my best friend, @fitmamacourt. I once dreamed of becoming a WWE Champion. Now my dream is to be the best mother I can be, to make the man I love happy and proud, and to really change people's lives with @totallyfitmama. I have finally found happiness but it took years and many tears to find the life I have now. It took courage and strength to make the positive changes that I have made to get to where I am. I know in my heart that everyone can find happiness the way I did. I finally took care of myself which gave me the strength to take care of the people I love the most. @bobbyschubenski you are my love, my inspiration. Thank you for giving me the strength to be the best woman I can be. @chantic, thank you for always being there for me. You're more than just my sister, you're my other half. Mom and Tata, thank you for listening and giving me the best advice. You were always there 24/7 and I thank you for supporting me throughout my career in the WWE, and not telling me to quit when I was hurt or down. Terri and Bob, thank you for being the best future in-laws a woman could ever have. You have treated me like a daughter from day one and I love you both so much. @renapaulos, we are soul sisters for life➡️ continue to next post

Source : Gerweck

descriptionUne diva de la WWE annonce sa retraite des rings EmptyRe: Une diva de la WWE annonce sa retraite des rings

more_horiz
à par être l'accompagnatrice de Beth Phoenix et de Epico/Primo elle n'a rien fait d'autre donc c'est déjà un exploit qu'elle soit encore là ça fait 10 ans je pense.

descriptionUne diva de la WWE annonce sa retraite des rings EmptyRe: Une diva de la WWE annonce sa retraite des rings

more_horiz
J'ai lu que ça faisait des années qu'elle était là. Bah p*****, j'ai pas remarqué.
Sérieusement, ça fait deux ans en plus qu'elle n'a pas catché.. c'est compréhensible. Bonne continuation à elle.

more_horiz
Pas une grosse perte, son absence s'est pas trop fait remarquer, bonne retraite à elle.

more_horiz
Finalement son meilleur moment dans le business de la WWE fut son passage à l'OVW au côté de Michael Kruel durant la feud avec Santino Marella quand celui ci jouait un lutteur Russe.

Bon vent.

more_horiz
Ah, bon, bah ça va pas changer grand chose étant donné qu'en tant que catcheuse, elle était mauvaise et ça fait 2 ans qu'on l'a pas vu. Seul son déhanché était agréable. Mais bonne continuation à elle avec son enfant.

more_horiz
Elle n'était pas faite pour le catch.
Bref,bon vent à elle en ne lui souhaitant que du bien

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: